CHAPEL HILL, N.C. – Terra Dotta, a leading global engagement education technology provider, today unveiled its plan to integrate generative AI into its global engagement platform. The AI feature will automate select outgoing study abroad and incoming international education marketing communications processes, streamlining administrative tasks so global engagement offices have more time for student advising and support.
“Education abroad offices are understaffed and under-resourced yet are fielding more student applications for study abroad and international programs than pre-pandemic. The growth is phenomenal but international education pros need more support and AI has shown to be a valuable way to address resource challenges,” said Anthony Rotoli, CEO of Terra Dotta. “Integrating generative AI into our platform will provide menu-driven options for re-creating program documents and ensuring professionals have full control over the final output.”
With AI-enabled tools, Terra Dotta’s global engagement platform will extend institutions’ international education editorial capabilities, helping staff automate the initial development of program communications, eliminating repeatable tasks. This includes:
- Creating detailed email, brochure and text message templates
- Personalizing the communication topic and tone based on the distribution audience
- Preparing first draft communications in minutes versus hours.
To learn more, visit www.terradotta.com.
About Terra Dotta
Terra Dotta is the trusted leader in global engagement solutions for higher education. Over 700 universities and colleges use Terra Dotta’s global engagement platform to facilitate cross-cultural experiences for students, faculty and staff in more than 150 countries worldwide. The company’s solutions help customers deliver end-to-end, accessible global engagement experiences that meet comprehensive safety and compliance requirements – from managing domestic and international travel to international student programs, virtual and global experiences and beyond. Terra Dotta is based in Chapel Hill, N.C. and can be found at http://www.terradotta.com.
- Mytonomy Goes to College: Announcing a New Student Health Video Education and Engagement Solution for College Campuses - May 31, 2023
- HII’s Apprentice School at Newport News Shipbuilding Selected for National Apprenticeship Program - May 30, 2023
- Farzaneh Family Establishes New OU Chair in Ophthalmology - May 26, 2023